If you are looking at a future or career in sport and basketball, simply click on the links below to view the volunteer and paid positions currently available.
Basketball Queensland Positions
There are no positions currently available.
Chief Executive Officer - Northside Wizards Basketball
Northside Wizards basketball based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane is seeking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to lead the organisation through the next exciting era of growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Board, the Chief Executive Officer will lead strategic initiatives of the association and be responsible for the day-to-day operations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, build, develop, and motivate high performing teams to deliver excellence across all aspects of the basketball program
- Implement transformational initiatives, business practices, systems and processes to support the strategic plan
- Deliver financially sustainable budgets, prepare board papers and all statutory reporting requirements
- Oversee the financial and administrative operation of the association, ensuring continued financial strength
- Establish and oversee a new facilities management team across multiple venues
- Work with the Board to develop a sustainable sponsorship program
- Work with the Board to manage stakeholder relationships across governments, sponsors, basketball administrators, schools and community groups
- Develop and write funding applications for government grants
- Work collaboratively with volunteers, members, and clubs.
This is a permanent position, based at our Zillmere offices in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. Relocation assistance for the successful candidate is possible at the discretion of the Board.
Please apply through the “Apply Now” button on this advertisement, uploading your CV and supporting documents where necessary. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please email email@example.com.
Applications close 7 November 2021.
For more information please click here.